Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and Asparagus
This delicious, gluten-free, healthy dinner is perfect for all occasions. Whether you are celebrating something special or enjoying a night at home with loved ones, this meal is the best choice to make, you will not regret this decision. Did I mention it only contains a few ingredients and a few cooking steps. Easy, delicious, and fast! What’s better than that?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 3-4
- 3 – 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pound asparagus (ends trimmed)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or more
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure the parchment paper packaging says that it’s safe to use at 400 F).
- Pat dry salmon. Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon, skin side down, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place around salmon on a baking sheet.
- Spread minced garlic on top of the salmon and the asparagus. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
This recipe is from Juliasalbum.com0