Wedding Drink Friday
- 5 ounces 100% agave tequila (preferably reposado)
- 6 ounces fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1.5 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce light agave nectar
For the Chipotle Chile Salt:
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ tablespoon chipotle chile powder
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- In a small bowl, combine the kosher salt, chile powder and lime zest
- Moisten the rim of two glasses with a lime wedge
- Gently dip the rim of each glass in the chile salt and twist to coat. Briefly set aside while you whip up your margs
- Place the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice and agave nectar in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and pour over ice into each of your rimmed glasses and serve!